The Wikispaces Plus Plan offers organizations a hosted wiki that is easy to set up and use. (A wiki is a type of website that allows users to add, remove, and edit all content, very quickly and easily.)
Management features include the ability to:
- Determine whether an individual must be a member to view and edit the wiki
- Invite individuals to join
- Change the look and feel of the wiki
The visual editor uses a toolbar for formatting text, inserting images and files, and creating links within a page. Wiki markup language is also available for those who prefer not to use the editor.
The Plus Plan offers 2 GB storage and allows unlimited users, edits, and messages.
This product is a one-year Plus Plan subscription. An organization that already has a subscription can use this product to renew its subscription for one year.
Note that other plans are available from the Wikispaces website, including a plan that has no cost but has fewer features. Organizations registered with TechSoup that require unlimited wikis, pages, and file storage can contact Wikispaces directly to receive a discount on the Private Label offering. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some notable features of this product:
- Pages are fully internationalized, so users can contribute content in any language.
- Changes and discussions can be tracked with RSS feeds or by email.
- Users can link and import blog entries and RSS feeds.
- Wikispam blocking on all spaces keeps spammers away. Private spaces use SSL encryption so that secure data remains secure.
- Because each version of each page on Wikispaces is saved, users can compare any two versions and go back to a previous version.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after your donation request has been approved. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.