VolunteerMatters is a web-based service for nonprofit organizations, charities, and public libraries to manage their volunteer operations and outreach.
This discounted offer provides a one-year subscription to the VolunteerMatters service for one administrator to manage up to 1,000 volunteers. The subscription includes all the capabilities offered in the retail VolunteerMatters Pro subscription. This offer is not available to current or former VolunteerMatters subscribers unless the subscription was originally obtained through TechSoup.
Benefits for Organizations
If your organization makes use of volunteers, you can use VolunteerMatters to:
- Improve collaboration between coordinators and volunteers by managing opportunities and assignments over the web
- Attract volunteers by allowing them to find and sign up for volunteer opportunities online
- Target volunteers based on skills, interests, and activities with bulk emailing
- Assignment management: Coordinators can see details on current assignees, remove assignments, and add new assignments.
- Contact database: Administrators can maintain a database of contact and biographical information for their volunteers and publish it online if desired.
- Flexible reporting: Administrators can run reports from more than 30 built-in templates.
- Automated processes: Volunteers can fill out applications, choose assignments, get confirmations, and receive reminders without administrator involvement.
Learn more about VolunteerMatters.
See the table below for important details about this offer.
||You can set up your subscription to automatically renew by entering a credit card number into the VolunteerMatters interface before your initial subscription ends. Your subscription will be renewed each year at the same discounted pricing as the initial subscription.
||Subscriptions will expire automatically at the end of one year unless a credit card is provided to set up automatic renewals each year.
||VolunteerMatters asks potential donation recipients not to sign up for the free trials on its site. Trial accounts will not be converted to accounts requested from TechSoup.
Help-desk support is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
You can access several product demonstration videos on the VolunteerMatters site.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.