UltraKey systematically teaches touch typing and safe keyboarding using voice, 3D animation, video, and virtual reality. It provides many options that adapt to a broad range of age groups and special needs.
Benefits for Organizations
UltraKey would be useful if your organization has constituents or staff who need to learn keyboarding or improve their skills.
- Motivates with praise as challenge levels are reached
- Specific recommendations for improvement
- Voice-accompanied instruction for young children, students with ADD, and students who are visually impaired
- A clear and simple interface that suits users who are unfamiliar with computers
- Twelve optional themes that adapt text size, desktop display, and keyboard display to meet individual preferences and needs
- Keeps unlimited user records, generates reports, and permits managers to adjust general preferences
This donation is for five single-station standalone licenses. Organizations can buy more licenses directly from Bytes of Learning. Also available for purchase is the capability for server-based central record keeping.
Updates to UltraKey 6 are available for download at no charge.
Bytes of Learning provides free phone and email support.
A trial version of UltraKey is available online. The trial version is the full product with a time-limited license. A license received through TechSoup will unlock it for permanent use with no need to reinstall. As a courtesy, when you request a trial version, please identify yourself as referred by TechSoup.
TechSoup cannot refund the administrative fee for this product and you cannot exchange it.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.