Technology Adviser is a technology consulting service offered by Tech Impact that provides organizations with technology advice and product recommendations. Tech Impact’s nonprofit technology experts are prepared to answer a variety of technology questions. Prior to the consultation, Tech Impact will receive information about the requesting organization's TechSoup program eligibility and product request history to provide the most relevant advice for each organization.
This offer provides a one-hour phone consultation with a nonprofit technology expert at Tech Impact, followed by an email assessment of the consultation. If you need additional research or assistance beyond the one-hour consultation, Tech Impact will provide you with a written quote for additional advisory work by email.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use this service to:
- Ask technical questions about products available through TechSoup or elsewhere and learn how they might benefit your organization.
- Get advice about how to optimize install or optimize the performance of technology products.
- Understand how cloud computing could improve the way your organization accesses and stores information and important files.
- Receive guidance on how to better manage your data with database management tools, and translate that data into more effective and actionable reports with analytics tools.
Here are some sample questions your organization might ask a Tech Impact technology expert:
- Which fundraising and donor management software would be best for our organization?
- Would it be better for our organization to use an on-premise or cloud-based backup solution?
- Would it save money if our organization switched to a cloud-based service like Office 365?
Obtaining This Product
When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup. Then, within two business days, you will receive a phone call from Tech Impact to set up your one-hour consultation.