TechBridge VoIP Phone Service is a hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service. It replaces a traditional phone system by transmitting incoming and outgoing phone calls over a high-speed Internet connection. Call routing and other services are provided by a software-based virtual private branch exchange (PBX) rather than by on-site PBX hardware. Vonage Business Solutions hosts the virtual PBX.
This offer provides access to a hosted VoIP phone service and virtual PBX with unlimited calls in the continental U.S. and Canada for the discounted rate of $24.99 per extension per month. After you request this product and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll pay TechBridge directly for the discounted service. This offer also provides a 50 percent discount on Cisco phones, models SPA303G and SPA504G. See below for more details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use TechBridge VoIP Phone Service to:
- Save money over traditional phone systems
- Avoid expensive cancellation fees by paying month-to-month rather than through a multiyear contract
- Use communication services from remote locations as if you were in the office
- Unified inbox: You can manage your voice, fax, and email messages from a single inbox in your email client.
- Support for multiple locations: You can register up to three devices to the same extension. This would allow you to place and receive calls at different locations, such as work office, home office, and laptop computer with softphone.
- Call flip: You can forward calls to your mobile phone and then transfer them back to other extensions in your organization.
- Call logs: You can save, print, or export reports about call activity.
- Local number portability: You can continue to use your current phone number when you switch to VoIP.
- Call continuity: In events such as power outages or interruptions in Internet service, your calls are rerouted to a backup number of your choice.
View a complete list of features.
See the following table for important details of this offer.
|Setup Fee Required
The following setup fees apply:
- $100 for up to 4 extensions
- $200 for up to 10 extensions
- $300 for up to 20 extensions
- $400 for over 20 extensions
|No Service Contract Required
||No long-term agreement is required. Contract terms are month-to-month. There is no cancellation fee.
A toll-free dial-in number and other add-on features are available for additional fees.
Calls to Alaska and Hawaii and international calls are billed according to current rates.
|Existing Customers Ineligible
||This offer is not available to current Vonage Business Solutions customers.
Vonage Business Solutions provides support for this product by phone or through its online customer portal. The portal also provides links to support resources such as video tutorials and print guides.
TechSoup cannot refund the administrative fee for this product, and you cannot exchange it.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.