Symantec Protection Suite Small Business Edition is a suite of three products that protect networked laptops, desktops, and servers ("endpoints"). It integrates protection technologies such as antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, and intrusion prevention to offer multilayered security and backup-and-recovery capabilities. This product is most suitable for organizations with between 5 and 100 networked endpoints.
This donation provides a one-year subscription for use of each product in the suite on a single endpoint. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Symantec Protection Suite Small Business Edition to:
- Centrally manage protection for all the endpoints in your organization's network
- Minimize maintenance costs by managing workstations via one central server
Applications in This Suite
Symantec Protection Suite Small Business Edition incorporates these products:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition protects networked laptops, desktops, and servers ("endpoints") against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and threats not seen before ("zero-day attacks").
- Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange combines antivirus technologies with flexible content filtering for Exchange Server.
- Symantec System Recovery Desktop Edition recovers individual data files and folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops, including recovery to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
TechSoup cannot refund the administrative fee for this product, and you cannot exchange it.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.