Streets & Trips 2013 is travel-planning software that allows users to plan trips in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Streets & Trips to:
- Plan trips and send route information to employees, volunteers, and clients via email or transfer it to a compatible GPS device
- Design efficient driving routes and print street-by-street directions if your organization provides transport or transportation planning
- Prepare for your trip: You can calculate mileage, trip costs, and arrival time before departure.
- Plan optimal routes: You can download current road construction data and view 2.5 million points of interest, such as city halls, restaurants, and ATMs when planning a trip.
- Use with Global Positioning System (GPS) devices: You can send route information to a GPX-compatible GPS device (see the System Requirements for necessary hardware).
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product. After you download the software, learn how to install it or burn it to a disc for later use.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the first email you receive from TechSoup after requesting this product.
Expect three emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested. Make sure the organization email that is registered with TechSoup is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
- TechSoup will send an email with information about obtaining your license key and managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.