Atlas Business Solutions' Staff Manager is an application for storing and retrieving human resource information. For each employee, tabbed pages show general employee information, emergency contact information, wages, performance evaluations, notes, separation data, associated documents, and user-defined information. More than 20 predefined reports show information for individual employees and for all employees in the organization.
This donation licenses a single user to use Staff Manager. It includes 30 days of free customer support, after which the rate is $35 a call.
Staff Manager is limited to 150 employee records, current and past. If organizations need more capacity, they can upgrade to the Staff Files application at a reduced rate of $79. Staff Files allows unlimited employee records, and its records include additional tabs for benefits, accruals, and training. For an extra charge, it can be used by more than one user.
Here are some notable features of this product:
- The User tab for each employee contains fields that can be labeled according to the organization's specific needs for tracking information.
- User and database records can be password protected.
- Employee data can be imported from Intuit's QuickBooks accounting and financial management software.
- Reminders of any desired events can be set for individual employees, or repeating reminders can be set for all employees.
- Organizations can create and customize their own employee letters using Microsoft Word and populate them with various fields from Staff Manager; they can also edit any of the nine letter templates included with the software.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.