ShareFile Professional is an online tool that allows users to securely upload and share large files.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription to ShareFile Professional for new users at Citrix's current rates. After you request this offer through TechSoup, you'll pay Citrix directly for the discounted subscription. See below for more details about the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use ShareFile to:
- Save space on your network drives and email inboxes by storing and sharing large files
- Give remote staff or volunteers access to large files from the field via a mobile device
- Provide a safe space for users outside your organization to send you large files
- Synchronized folders: You can work in the same online files and folders with other users in your organization in real time.
- Security: All communications between ShareFile and its users are encrypted using either Secure Sockets Layer or Transport Layer Security encryption protocols and up to AES 256-bit encryption. ShareFile also encrypts the files stored on its servers for an additional layer of security.
- Desktop and Outlook integration: ShareFile provides a plugin for Microsoft Outlook that allows you to replace email attachments with secure ShareFile links to files. You can also upload, download, and delete files from your account directly from your desktop with the ShareFile Desktop Widget.
- Mobile devices: ShareFile offers mobile apps for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone users. The apps allow you to download and view files, sync folders (iPad only), and send secure links to files.
- Custom branding: You can design ShareFile to resemble your brand's look and feel.
- Enhanced security for protected health information: ShareFile Cloud for Healthcare offers enhanced security to comply with the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If your organization wants to store protected health information in this space, you can do so at no extra cost. You'll just need to sign a Business Associate Agreement with ShareFile.
See the table below for important details about this offer.
|User and Storage Limits
||The discounted subscription allows 10 users to upload files for one year. It also includes a total 10 GB of file space. An unlimited number of client users can access the uploaded files.
|Continuing Service After One Year
||After the initial one-year period ends, Citrix will automatically renew the subscription at a discount of 50 percent off the retail price unless you choose to cancel.
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible
||This offer is not available to current or former ShareFile subscribers.
||Citrix asks potential donation recipients not to sign up for the free trials on its site. Trial subscriptions will not be converted to subscriptions requested from TechSoup.
|Credit Card Required
||Citrix requires a valid credit card number to pay for your discounted service and for automatic renewals.
This offer includes phone and email support and access to online help files, training videos, and user guides 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.