The Seagate Cheetah 300-GB hard drive (model number ST3300955FC) is an internal, 3.5-inch hard drive that connects to a computer through a Fibre Channel interface in network servers and engineering workstations.
Each hard drive meets the following specifications.
- 300 GB
- 10,000 rpm
- Cache buffer:
- 16 MB
- Fibre Channel 4 Gb/s
- Average latency:
- 2.98 ms
- Data transfer rate:
- 800 MB/s
- Dimensions (H x W x L):
- 1.0 x 4.0 x 5.8 inches (26 x 102 x 147 mm)
- 1.76 pounds (800 grams)
This donation does not include a warranty.
In addition to the standard Special Offers restrictions, the following eligibility requirements apply to this donation:
- An organization may request up to 20 Seagate Cheetah 300-GB FC internal hard drives within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- This donation will not be made available to mutual organizations, employee or membership benefit organizations, some social clubs, organizations that support political parties or candidates, advocacy organizations, booster clubs, and Boy Scout troops that cannot show proof of nondiscrimination.
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation are not eligible to participate in this program. A secular designation is defined as an organization separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Seagate for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
This product is made available through TechSoup's Special Offers program. Because of the limited nature of this offering, the product will be available only while supplies last.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your request has been approved, your product will be shipped from the TechSoup warehouse.