Sage Payment Solutions is a payment processing service that allows organizations to accept and process a variety of payment methods.
This offer gives nonprofit organizations and public libraries access to Sage Payment Solutions hardware and services at special rates lower than standard market values. This TechSoup offer facilitates organizations' access to the discounted rates, but organizations pay Sage Payment Solutions directly for the discounted hardware and services.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Sage Payment Solutions to:
- Reduce payment processing expenses though Sage's special rates
- Accept donations on a custom web page
- Accept payments while traveling or at one-time events
Sage Payment Solutions' offer provides reduced rates for:
- Credit/debit card, mobile payment, and check processing services, with card present or not present, including e-commerce transactions
- Credit/debit card and check processing equipment, including a virtual terminal for e-commerce use and an optional card reader that attaches to mobile devices or computers
- Check verification services, for screening checks and check writers
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance certification, to comply with payment industry standards for securing credit card information
- Sage Mobile Payments, payment processing services that can be used with mobile phones or tablets (see the full list of supported devices)
- Sage Donate Now, a free platform for accepting donations online, including a customizable donation page to link to from your website
See the following table for important details of this offer.
View the special reduced rates available through this offer. There are no monthly minimum transaction fees for customers from TechSoup. Download a sample monthly statement.
The Sage Payment Processing Pricing Schedule shows the standard fees for customers from TechSoup. Some organizations may be able to negotiate lower rates with Sage Payment Solutions, depending on transaction volume.
Sage Payment Solutions deposits all credit or debit sales and donations into your organization's bank account within one to two business days and deposits all checks within three business days. If some checks are verified but not processed by Sage Payment Solutions you still need to deposit them in your bank.
|Service Contract Required
You must agree to a three-year service contract with Sage Payment Solutions. See the terms and conditions of the Sage Payment Solutions Merchant Agreement. This agreement is between your organization and Sage Payment Solutions: TechSoup is not a party to it.
For Sage Mobile Payments, you can also request a month-to-month contract or a one-year contract. Contact a Sage sales representative after you apply for service.
|Continuing Service After Three Years
The contract is automatically renewed for another two years at the end of the initial period unless you provide 90 days' written notice prior to contract end date as specified in the Merchant Agreement.
Sage Payment Solutions provides customer service for this offering 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday at (800) 261-0240.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable unless Sage Payment Solutions denies an organization's application for discounted rates. No exchange is possible.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after your donation request has been approved. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.
Each organization must fill out an online application for a merchant services account directly with Sage Payment Solutions. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, be an officer or director of their organization, and have an organization checking account to receive funds. Access to the discounted rates will be granted once the application is processed, which might take up to two business days.
Users interested in acquiring Sage Payment Solutions hardware or using Sage Mobile Payments should contact a Sage sales representative after submitting their application.