ReadyTalk Webinar 150 allows organizations to present, record, and save an unlimited number of webinars. Up to 150 people can participate in each webinar, including any number of co-presenters.
This donation provides access to a one-year Webinar 150 subscription for $900, a 50 percent discount. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll then pay ReadyTalk directly for the discounted subscription. See details of the subscription on the Details and Service Costs tab.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use ReadyTalk Webinar 150 to
- Provide online training to staff, volunteers, or other users
- Conduct webinars on a variety of topics to create awareness and educate constituents
- Convert recorded conferences to podcasts in MP4 format and publish them to your feed
Read how one organization uses ReadyTalk to deliver training, increase membership, and generate revenue.
- Web-based software: Your participants don't need to download anything to attend a ReadyTalk webinar. A one-time 6-MB download is required for the chairperson. Participants listen to the webinar on their computer speakers or headphones.
- Desktop sharing and collaboration: In a webinar, all participants can see the same slide show, desktop, video clip, or selected application in their web browsers. Annotation tools let presenters highlight key points. Interactive polls let presenters gauge their audience's concerns and knowledge. Participants can communicate with the presenters through ReadyTalk's chat windows.
- Recording: You can record your webinar, edit it with ReadyTalk's integrated tools, and download or archive it. You can download webinars in MP3, MP4, Flash, or .wav format. Archived webinars are in Flash format. See the table on the Details and Service Costs tab for discounted pricing for recording and archiving.
- Reporting: You can access registration, attendance, chat, and other reports immediately after your webinar. Post-webinar surveys let you get feedback on your event.
- Mobile access: Participants using iPads can download the free ReadyTalk Mobile app to join and participate in webinars.
- Integration with marketing automation platforms: Your subscription includes integration software for use with Salesforce, Eloqua, HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget, and more.
You can learn more on ReadyTalk's website.
ReadyTalk customer support includes free interactive training and 24/7/365 email and phone assistance. Organizations can also dial *0 during a conference for help with that conference.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after TechSoup approves your donation request. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.