ReadyTalk's audio and web conferencing services allow organizations to meet and collaborate on the phone and on the web and to record and save their conferences. The Web Meeting Pro 25 audio and web conferencing subscription includes unlimited web conferencing for up to 25 participants and 1,000 minutes of toll-free audio conferencing for up to 150 participants in the U.S. and Canada.
This donation provides access to a Web Meeting Pro 25 audio and web conferencing one-year subscription for $108, a more than 75 percent discount. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll then pay ReadyTalk directly for the discounted subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use ReadyTalk to:
- Enable teleworking through scheduled and impromptu audio and web conferences
- Provide online training to staff, volunteers, or other users
- Collaborate with employees across several different locations
- Web-based software: Your participants don't need to download anything to attend a ReadyTalk web conference. A one-time 3-MB download is required for the chairperson.
- Flexible scheduling and invitations: You can schedule a conference at any time. Outlook integration allows you to schedule one-time or recurring meetings within Outlook. The optional ReadyTalk Quick Launcher application allows you to instantly start on-demand meetings and send an email invite to participants.
- Desktop sharing and collaboration: In a web conference, all participants can see the same slide show, video, desktop, or selected application in their web browsers. Participants can communicate with each other through ReadyTalk's chat windows or through a simultaneous audio conference. The chairperson can dial out to as many as 20 audio participants within the web interface.
- Video conference: In a web conference, up to four participants can share live video feeds from their webcams. Only the first 25 participants that join a meeting will see the video feeds.
- Reporting: You can access registration, attendance, chat, and other reports immediately after your meeting. Archived recordings of web and audio conferences are available at a discounted rate.
- Mobile access: Participants using iPads can download the free ReadyTalk Mobile for iPad app to join conferences and access other features.
Other Discounts Included
By requesting this offer, you'll receive additional discounts from ReadyTalk for related services and fees.
- Web conferences with more than 25 participants: 10 cents per minute for each additional participant.
- Audio conferencing in excess of 1,000 minutes: 6 cents per minute, per participant, for each additional minute.
- Operator-assisted audio conferencing: 18 cents per minute, per participant, for up to 3,600 participants. The operator ensures that the meeting is configured correctly and runs smoothly.
- Conference recording: 4 cents per minute (requires audio conferencing). Recorded conferences are Flash presentations that can be made into podcasts. Video feeds shared during a web conference are not recorded.
- Conference archiving: 4 cents per minute, per month, of recordings that you store on the ReadyTalk website. To avoid archiving fees, you should download and delete recordings from the ReadyTalk website within 24 hours of creation.
- International audio conferencing: By using a country-specific toll-free number, international participants can join a conference in the same way as domestic participants. Discounted international toll-free numbers are available in more than 75 countries. Otherwise, moderators can dial out directly to international participants to save them from paying long-distance charges.
ReadyTalk is a pay-as-you-go service, with no setup fees or hidden costs. You can cancel at any time.
To renew a subscription, you can request a new donation from TechSoup. Subscriptions that are not renewed will be converted to month-to-month accounts billed at standard rates unless you cancel the account.
You can request up to five ReadyTalk subscriptions for different users at your organization to enable multiple, simultaneous web or audio conferences.
ReadyTalk customer support includes free interactive training and 24/7/365 email and phone assistance. Organizations can also dial *0 during a conference for help with that conference.
Organizations can preview ReadyTalk in special live demos conducted especially for nonprofits and libraries. ReadyTalk asks that potential donation recipients sign up for these special demos rather than the demos offered to the public on their website. Important: ReadyTalk also asks organizations not to sign up for the free trials on their site.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after your donation request has been approved. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.