ReadyTalk's audio, web, and video conferencing services allow organizations to meet and collaborate on the phone and on the web and to record and save their conferences. Up to 25 people can participate in each meeting, including the chairperson.
This donation provides access to five one-year Web Meeting Pro 25 audio and web conferencing subscriptions for $960, a 67 percent discount. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll then pay ReadyTalk directly for the discounted subscription. See details of the subscription on the Details and Service Costs tab.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use ReadyTalk to:
- Enable teleworking through scheduled and impromptu audio and web conferences
- Provide online training to staff, volunteers, or other users
- Collaborate with employees across several different locations
- Convert recorded conferences to podcasts in MP4 format and publish them to your feed
Read how one organization uses ReadyTalk to deliver training, increase membership, and generate revenue.
- Web-based software: Your participants don't need to download anything to attend a ReadyTalk web conference. A one-time 6-MB download is required for the chairperson.
- Flexible scheduling and invitations: You can schedule a conference at any time. The optional ReadyTalk Quick Launcher application allows you to instantly start on-demand meetings and send an email invite to participants. You can also schedule and start meetings from within Outlook, Lync, and Google Calendar.
- Desktop sharing and collaboration: In a web conference, all participants can see the same slide show, video, desktop, or selected application in their web browsers. Participants can communicate with each other through ReadyTalk's chat windows or through a simultaneous audio conference. The chairperson can dial out to participants within the web interface.
- Video conference: In a web conference, up to four participants can share live video feeds from their webcams. The first 25 participants that join a meeting can see the video feeds.
- Reporting: You can access registration, attendance, chat, and other reports immediately after your meeting. Archived recordings of web and audio conferences are available at a discounted rate.
- Mobile access: Participants using iPads can download the free ReadyTalk Mobile for iPad app to join conferences and access other features. On Android phones and iPhones, you can join and start audio conferences with the ReadyTalk Audio Conferencing app.
You can learn more on ReadyTalk's website.
ReadyTalk customer support includes free interactive training and 24/7/365 email and phone assistance. Organizations can also dial *0 during a conference for help with that conference.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after TechSoup approves your donation request. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.