Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows users to create publications for desktop printing, commercial printing, email distribution, or viewing on the web. Tools included in Publisher help users create, customize, and reuse materials that are tailored to an organization's specific needs.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Publisher to:
- Create brochures or flyers to inform others about your organization or upcoming events
- Design letterhead and envelopes with your organization's logo and colors
- Templates: Publisher gives you a library of hundreds of customizable design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, websites, and email formats. From within the application, you can search for more templates available on the web.
- Image-editing tools: You can pan, zoom, and crop images, all within Publisher.
- Mailing integration: You can compile, edit, and manage your customer or contacts list directly in Publisher and apply your contacts to letters and envelopes for bulk mailing.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013 suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, see Volume Licensing Service Center — Product Keys. Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product. After you download the software, learn how to install it or burn it to a disc for later use.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the first email you receive from TechSoup after requesting this product.
Expect three emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
- TechSoup will send an email with information about obtaining your license key and managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.