PhilanTrack for Nonprofits is an online grants management system that helps nonprofits manage all things grant-related in a centralized online location.
This discounted offer provides a one-year subscription to PhilanTrack for new users. It allows unlimited use of the system for any number of users from your organization.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use PhilanTrack for Nonprofits to:
- Research new sources of grant funding
- Draft new grant proposals more efficiently by repurposing information and reports from other proposals
- Save time and resources on grants management, putting more funds and staff time toward additional fundraising or delivering services
- Track deadlines, due dates, and funder history in a central online location
- Find funders: You can search currently available funding opportunities, research past grants awarded by potential funders, and research contacts in the funding organization.
- Write proposals efficiently: You can search for content from past proposals to reuse in the current one.
- Manage funder relationships: You can track contact information and interactions with funders and prospective funders to build relationships and institutional memory.
- Track deadlines and requirements: You can track deadlines for proposals and progress reports and receive automated email reminders about them.
- Store grant-related documents: You can store your organization's 501(c)(3) determination letter, audited financial statements, annual reports, and other documents requested by funders in PhilanTrack's document library.
You can learn more on PhilanTech's website, which features a video demo.
You can renew this subscription at the same discounted rate by requesting the renewal product through TechSoup.
PhilanTech provides online and email support for this product. The PhilanTech support site includes troubleshooting guides, links to user manuals, and a ticketing system to submit support requests.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.