Outlook for Mac is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. It is also one of the applications included in the Office for Mac suite.
This donation provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Outlook for Mac to enable collaboration by using Outlook for emailing and scheduling in a mixed Windows and Mac organization.
- Compatibility with Outlook for Windows: Outlook for Mac has essentially the same capabilities as its Windows equivalent.
- Ribbon: The Outlook for Mac ribbon brings together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
- Message preview: You can see the first sentence of an email below the subject line to preview the contents.
- Conversation view: All messages in the same conversation appear in one place.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with TechSoup is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.