Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, tasks, voicemails, faxes, and RSS feeds.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Outlook to:
- Share your calendar and schedule meetings with other users within your organization
- Reduce time spent searching for emails, attachments, appointments, and contacts with the search, filter, and context features
- View updates from your contacts' social media profiles within Outlook
- Centralized accounts: You can combine multiple email accounts, calendars, and address books and manage them in a single view.
- Consolidated views for conversations and calendars: These views allow you to condense and categorize multiple messages into single conversations or view multiple shared calendars from Outlook, Windows Live, or other sources in a combined horizontal display.
- Social media integration: Outlook can collect additional information about contacts from their social media profiles and connect to your social and business circles.
Some features are available only when Outlook is used with Exchange Server, which must be obtained separately.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013 suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, see Volume Licensing Service Center — Product Keys. Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product. After you download the software, learn how to install it or burn it to a disc for later use.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the first email you receive from TechSoup after requesting this product.
Expect three emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
- TechSoup will send an email with information about obtaining your license key and managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.