Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, tasks, voicemails, faxes, and RSS feeds.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Outlook to:
- Share your calendar and schedule meetings with other users within your organization
- Reduce time spent searching for emails, attachments, appointments, and contacts with the search, filter, and context features
- View updates from your contacts' social media profiles within Outlook
- Centralized accounts: You can combine multiple email accounts, calendars, and address books and manage them in a single view.
- Consolidated views for conversations and calendars: These views allow you to condense and categorize multiple messages into single conversations or view multiple shared calendars from Outlook, Windows Live, or other sources in a combined horizontal display.
- Social media integration: Outlook can collect additional information about contacts from their social media profiles and connect to your social and business circles.
Some features are available only when Outlook is used with Exchange Server, which must be obtained separately.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with TechSoup is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.