Idealware's On Demand Tactical Technology Planning is a series of recorded online video modules designed to help organizations assess their technology infrastructure and address their current and future needs. The modules are accessible online at any time.
This offer gives organizations a discount of $100 off the normal price of the training. Pricing is based on the number of staff members in the organization, regardless of whether all of them will participate in the training. Through TechSoup, Idealware also offers discounted training for organizations with fewer than 10 staff members and 30 to 100 staff members.
Benefits for Organizations
When you complete the training, you'll have an action plan to guide your organization. With it, you'll be able to solve your current technology issues and be better equipped to tackle future challenges.
Each of the following units is composed of modules from 8 to 15 minutes long. There are 26 modules altogether. The modules are accompanied by a workbook, and each module has a follow-up homework assignment.
- Getting started: Course expectations, definition of terms, organizing a technology committee
- Infrastructure: A step-by-step look at each of the critical pieces of your entire technology package
- Data: The major considerations around data and how you can answer them to move your organization forward
- Online communications: Your website, emails, and social media conversations and how they can best shape your relationship with everyone interested in your organization
- Action plan: Prioritizing potential technology projects and planning, funding, and implementing them
The videos do not have subtitles for those hard of hearing, but transcripts of the modules are available.
You can learn more on Idealware's website.
Idealware provides phone and email support for issues with the training modules.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.