Office Multi-Language Pack 2010 is an add-in product that can display the user interface of the Office 2010 desktop applications — windows, tabs, help, and so on — in 37 different languages This product works only with 32-bit versions of Office 2010 applications.
This donation provides one license for installing the Office Multi-Language pack on a single device running a licensed version of Office 2010. Request one license for this product for each computer on which you will install it. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have Office 2010 without active Software Assurance, you can use this add-in product to support users who need access to additional languages in Office 2010 applications.
- Languages included: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Croatian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Proofing tools: Document proofing tools include spelling checkers, grammar and style checkers, thesauri, autocorrect lists, autosummarize capabilities, translation dictionaries, and, for East Asian languages, input method editors. The document proofing tools can be used with or without the localized interface and help.
- Flexible implementation: Users can switch back and forth between languages.
- Support resources: In addition to the installed context-sensitive help, Office Multi-Language Pack connects to localized Office Online websites that provide continually updated help articles, demos, training, and tips and tricks.
Some features are not available for some languages.
This Product Included with Office 2010 Suites
If your organization has received an Office 2010 application suite through TechSoup, you will probably not need to request the Office Multi-Language Pack 2010. The Software Assurance benefits included with Office 2010 products available through TechSoup provide access to the Office Multi-Language Pack at no cost. Your organization must have obtained a suite, not just an individual Office product. Office Multi-Language Pack 2010 will be listed among the licensed downloads at Microsoft's Volume Licensing Service Center in both CD and DVD versions. The CD version is for individual language packs; the DVD version is for all 37 language packs.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product. After you download the software, learn how to install it or burn it to a disc for later use.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with TechSoup is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.