Tech Impact's Office 365 assessment is a consultation service from Tech Impact that assesses whether an organization or library can benefit from migrating to Microsoft's Office 365 cloud-based office and email platform. This offer provides:
- A telephone interview to assess the organization's current communications environment, such as Google Apps or an on-premises Exchange server, and current file-sharing and collaboration methods
- Information on Office 365 licensing options and an invitation to an online demonstration
- A detailed implementation proposal for migrating to the Office 365 platform if the assessment concludes that migrating will benefit the organization
- A pricing assessment to determine what nonprofit discounts may be available to an organization
The organization is under no obligation to Tech Impact to subscribe to Office 365 once the consultation is complete. Tech Impact doesn't guarantee that Microsoft will approve a discount for the organization as a result of requesting this consultation.
Rates and Service Details
As part of the assessment, Tech Impact will provide a quote for a one-time implementation fee for migrating to Office 365.
- Communications assessment: During the consultation, Tech Impact will discuss with you the systems your organization currently uses to communicate and collaborate. This includes your email provider, the number of users and their locations, and your current file-sharing system.
- Migration recommendations: Tech Impact will provide recommendations based on the information they collect for using Office 365 and options for implementation and migration services.
For more information on the features available with Office 365 plans, see Microsoft's What is Office 365? page.
Tech Impact offers additional fee-based support after migration to Office 365 on a per-seat or per-month basis, depending on the number of seats and plan you choose.
Tech Impact also offers SharePoint-only support and custom development for the platform if you choose a plan that includes SharePoint. More support information is available on their website.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.