Tech Impact Hosted VoIP Phone Service is a hosted Voice over Internet Protocol service. It replaces a traditional phone system by transmitting incoming and outgoing phone calls over a high-speed Internet connection. Call routing and other services are provided by a virtual private branch exchange (PBX) hosted by Tech Impact rather than by on-site PBX hardware.
This offer provides access to discounted rates for a hosted VoIP phone service and virtual PBX with unlimited domestic U.S. calls and a Polycom phone for each seat. You will pay Tech Impact directly for the discounted service. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Tech Impact Hosted VoIP Phone Service to:
- Save money over traditional phone systems
- Receive calls even if your office loses power or Internet service
- Use communication services from remote locations as if you were in the office
- Reroute office lines to other facilities, phones, or mobile devices in case of an emergency, such as loss of power or Internet service
- Unified communications (UC): UC is an integrated system of multiple communication services like telephony, call control, voicemail, and email. For example, integration of services allows you to receive voicemails as email messages. You can access these services from phones, mobile phones, or Internet-connected devices, in the office or away from it.
- Support for multiple locations: The system's automated attendant can manage calls for all locations, even if they use different phone numbers.
- Call routing: This feature ensures that important calls are not missed when users are not at their phones. You can set up the system to direct inbound calls to alternate phone numbers such as cellphones. Users can forward calls or have multiple phones ring at once.
- Personal web portal: Users can manage their own voicemail, call routing, unified messaging, and more via a web portal.
See a full list of features included in this offer.
Tech Impact Hosted VoIP Phone Service includes telephone, email, and online support during business hours. Training is also included during the term of the contract.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, Tech Impact will contact you to conduct a needs assessment. The results of this assessment will determine the specific package of services your organization will receive.