Norton AntiVirus protects Macs from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spyware. The program scans existing files and all incoming and outgoing data without interrupting the user.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Norton AntiVirus to:
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, spyware, spam, and other threats
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
Includes Norton AntiVirus 11 for Older Mac OS X Versions
Norton AntiVirus 11 for Mac is included with this product for use on computers running Mac OS X v10.4.10 to v10.6.8. Norton AntiVirus 12 runs only on Mac OS X v10.7 to v10.9.
- 24/7 threat monitoring and insight: Aggregates reports from numerous sources, including the Norton community, to identify the latest verified threats
- Daily protection updates: Updates at least once a day to stop late-breaking threats
- Instant message monitoring: Scans MobileMe, iChat, and other IMs for suspicious attachments and other identity-theft tricks
You can learn more on the Norton website.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.