Norton AntiVirus protects computers from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spyware. The program scans existing files and all incoming and outgoing data without interrupting the user.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Norton AntiVirus to:
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, spyware, and other threats
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- 24/7 threat monitoring and insight: Aggregates reports from numerous sources, including the Norton community, to identify the latest verified threats.
- SONAR: Uses behavior technology to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
- Centralized management: The cloud-based Norton Management Center allows you to fix, update, renew, and install all your organization's Norton products from a single location.
This product description is for the version of Norton AntiVirus that was released in September 2013. However, when you download your Norton product, you will receive the most recent version. As updates are released, they are installed automatically.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.