NetSuite Mid-Market Edition is an integrated, cloud-based business management software solution for accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA), and e-commerce.
This donation provides an initial one-year license for the base NetSuite software suite for up to five users. It includes 120,000 outgoing campaign email messages per year, 10 GB of File Cabinet space for storing documents and other files, 10 GB of database storage, and training services. See the Subscription Details tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have experience implementing accounting and CRM systems or hire a consultant, you can use NetSuite Mid-Market Edition to:
- Enhance your fundraising with an integrated donor database, email marketing platform, and e-commerce platform for accepting online donations
- Track constituent activities through dashboards, reporting, and database tools
- Budget, track, and report on expenses for executives, program managers, and funders in real time
- Manage inventory and sales of products and services online and offline
- Accounting and finance management: NetSuite ERP includes accounting standards such as general ledgers, accounts payable and receivable, purchasing, inventory, order entry, and more.
- Donor management and sales force automation: NetSuite CRM includes quote and order management, marketing automation with campaigns, and customer service and support.
- Productivity tools: You can track your organization's efficiency via a contacts database, shared calendar, tasks, expense reporting, and employee hours tracking.
- E-commerce tools: You can create a basic e-commerce site with an integrated catalog of products and services.
- SuiteCloud: You can build custom applications on top of the NetSuite platform via an integrated development environment, APIs, and advanced point-and-click customization.
This product includes the Silver level of support from NetSuite. You can submit issues online via NetSuite's Customer Access Portal, and NetSuite will call back in two to four hours.
NetSuite requires you to complete a capacity survey prior to implementation. The administrative fee for this product is not refundable unless NetSuite determines from this survey that your organization does not have sufficient capacity. This product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, NetSuite will send an email with information needed to complete the activation.