NetSuite Mid-Market Edition is an integrated, cloud-based business management software solution for accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA), and e-commerce.
This donation provides an initial one-year license for the base NetSuite software suite for up to five users. It includes 120,000 outgoing campaign email messages per year, 10 GB of File Cabinet space for storing documents and other files, 10 GB of database storage, and training services. See below for more details about the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have experience implementing accounting and CRM systems or hire a consultant, you can use NetSuite Mid-Market Edition to:
- Enhance your fundraising with an integrated donor database, email marketing platform, and e-commerce platform for accepting online donations
- Track constituent activities through dashboards, reporting, and database tools
- Budget, track, and report on expenses for executives, program managers, and funders in real time
- Manage inventory and sales of products and services online and offline
- Accounting and grants management: NetSuite ERP includes accounting standards such as general ledgers, accounts payable and receivable, purchasing, inventory, order entry, and more.
- Donor management and sales force automation: NetSuite CRM includes quote and order management, marketing automation with campaigns, and customer service and support.
- Productivity tools: You can track your organization's efficiency via a contacts database, shared calendar, tasks, expense reporting, and employee hours tracking.
- E-commerce tools: You can create a basic e-commerce site with an integrated catalog of products and services.
- SuiteCloud: You can build custom applications on top of the NetSuite platform via an integrated development environment, APIs, and advanced point-and-click customization.
See the table below for important details about this offer.
|Service Contract Required
||Organizations must sign a one-year contract with NetSuite to receive this offer. See a sample contract and sample service agreement for more information.
|Continuing Service After One Year
At the end of the year of this subscription, a NetSuite account manager will contact you three months before expiration with a reminder to renew.
You may renew your subscription by requesting the NetSuite renewal product through TechSoup each year before the subscription expires.
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible
||This offer is not available to current or former NetSuite subscribers. If you previously obtained a NetSuite subscription through TechSoup, you must request the renewal product to continue service.
||NetSuite asks potential donation recipients not to sign up for the free trials on its site. Trial subscriptions will not be converted to subscriptions requested from TechSoup.
||If you need access for more than five users or any additional modules or features, contact NetSuite after requesting this donation. Organizations with annual revenues of less than $5 million qualify for an 80 percent discount. Larger organizations qualify for a 50 percent discount.
|Prequalification Survey Required
||You'll need to fill out an online capacity survey during checkout if you request this donation. The survey is designed to verify that your organization has the capacity to use NetSuite. TechSoup will not approve donation requests from organizations that do not fill out the survey or do not have the capacity to use NetSuite. You can prepare for the capacity survey with these sample survey questions.
This product includes the Silver level of support from NetSuite. You can submit issues by phone or online via NetSuite's Customer Access Portal, and NetSuite will call back in two to four hours.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Before your request can be approved, you must fill out a capacity survey. The link to this survey will be provided during checkout. After you have submitted the survey, TechSoup may request additional information to verify that your organization has the resources to effectively use NetSuite.
When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup. This email will include a link to an online fulfillment form to complete. After this form has been completed, the donor partner will contact you to finalize your subscription.