NetSuite LightCMS is a cloud-based content management system (CMS) and e-commerce platform for building and maintaining a website.
This donation provides an initial one-year license for the NetSuite LightCMS Standard platform for an unlimited number of users. It includes 25 web pages, 3 GB of storage, and an inventory database for up to 1,000 products. See below for more details about the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use NetSuite LightCMS to:
- Create a website without web programming knowledge using a responsive website design template that works equally well on desktops, phones, or tablets.
- Raise funds by selling your organization's merchandise through the built-in online store
- Target donors based on purchase data and find new audiences with search engine optimization tools
- Design your site: LightCMS offers more than 80 mobile-friendly templates for designing your site. Advanced users have full control over the site's code.
- Add site features: You can add features to your site such as blogs, calendars, forms, photo galleries, file management, and videos.
- Manage your store: You can add digital and physical products, manage orders, and track inventory. You can also accept payments securely and integrate with many payment processors including Authorize.net, Stripe, and PayPal.
- Host in the cloud: Your site's data is stored in a datacenter with 99.9 percent uptime. Storage in the cloud also means you never have to upgrade the server software, and the LightCMS monitoring team is on call 24 hours a day to troubleshoot problems.
- Market your site: LightCMS provides built-in statistics and analysis on the users coming to your site. It integrates with outside tools such as Google Analytics. All templates are optimized for search engine results.
See the table below for important details about this offer.
|Service Contract Required
|Continuing Service After One Year
Three months before the end of the year of this subscription, a NetSuite account manager will contact you with a reminder to renew.
You may renew your subscription by requesting the LightCMS renewal product through TechSoup each year before the subscription expires.
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible
||This offer is not available to current or former LightCMS subscribers. If you previously obtained a LightCMS subscription through TechSoup, you must request the renewal product to continue service.
||You can try LightCMS by clicking the Sign Up For Free button on the LightCMS website.
||If you would prefer the Unlimited Plan, which includes unlimited pages, storage, and products, or if your organization is not eligible for this donation, you can request a 50 percent discount from NetSuite. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Prequalification Survey Required
||You'll need to fill out an online capacity survey during checkout if you request this donation. The survey is designed to verify that your organization has the capacity to use LightCMS. TechSoup will not approve donation requests from organizations that do not fill out the survey or do not have the capacity to use LightCMS. You can prepare for the capacity survey with these sample survey questions.
LightCMS offers customer service with this product. You can submit issues by email or online via LightCMS's Customer Access Portal.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Before your request can be approved, you must fill out a capacity survey. The link to this survey will be provided during checkout. After you have submitted the survey, TechSoup may request additional information to verify that your organization has the resources to effectively use NetSuite.
When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup. This email will include a link to an online fulfillment form to complete. After this form has been completed, the donor partner will contact you to finalize your subscription.