InfoPath is a forms-creation and information-gathering program. Users can create forms without writing code, and developers can create advanced forms for departmental and business processes.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use InfoPath to:
- Design custom forms to match your organization's style
- Distribute forms via the web and email
- Reduce time spent on adding form data manually
- Automated form creation: Prebuilt rules, styles, and layout sections simplify the creation of forms.
- Sharing options: You can deploy forms created in InfoPath to a SharePoint environment, create versions for web and mobile users, and connect to other data services.
- Developer tools: A lightweight version of the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment, included with InfoPath, allows developers to write code for creating more advanced forms.
This product includes Service Pack 1.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013 suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, see Volume Licensing Service Center — Product Keys. Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product. After you download the software, learn how to install it or burn it to a disc for later use.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the first email you receive from TechSoup after requesting this product.
Expect three emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
- TechSoup will send an email with information about obtaining your license key and managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.