Huddle is an online, cloud-based service offering enterprise-level collaboration tools, cloud content management, and team project and task management.
This donation provides a perpetual license for a new Huddle account for up to 25 users with unlimited workspaces and 10 GB of online storage space. The account does not expire or need to be renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
Huddle provides a communication and collaboration platform for people inside and outside the office to work more effectively together. It can also be used as a tool for sharing information between staff, boards of directors, external partners, and consultants or among teams at separate office locations.
- File sharing: You can store and share any type or size of file online with users inside or outside your organization. All users can securely access shared files through a web browser or mobile device.
- Cloud collaboration: You can create workspaces, comment and share information on virtual whiteboards, start discussions, and assign tasks and approvals, all in one central location.
- People management: Each user in a workspace has a profile page with contact information. Users can be assigned to teams and given different permissions, access rights, and other privileges.
- Mobile apps: Free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Blackberry allow you to share files, collaborate, and work on projects using mobile devices.
- Administrative control: Account administrators have complete control of workspace features, user permissions, and access. Audit trails and version histories on every file allow you to know exactly who has accessed or modified a file and at what time.
See a complete list of features and supported mobile or desktop apps for Huddle.
You can preview Huddle by trying the interactive demonstration on the Huddle website.
Important: Huddle asks potential donation recipients not to sign up for the free trials on its site. Trial accounts cannot be converted to accounts requested from TechSoup.
This offer includes access to Huddle's online support resources, including interactive demos and manuals, but does not include live support or personal training.
Existing Huddle Users
This donation is not available to existing Huddle customers. If you previously received a one-year Huddle license through TechSoup, Huddle has converted your account to the perpetual license described in this offer for free.
Additional Users or Storage Available
Organizations that need more than 25 users or 10 GB of storage space can receive a discount on larger account packages directly through Huddle under the Huddle Foundation program. Contact Huddle directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after TechSoup approves your donation request. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.