This multifunction scanner/copier/fax machine/inkjet printer provided by our refurbisher partner Arrow Electronics includes black and color ink and can print manually. It can be used on a network and is well-suited for smaller workgroups. The make and model pictured may not be the make and model you receive.
The printer will meet or exceed these specifications:
- Print speed:
- up to 28 ppm
- Print warm-up time:
- 10 seconds before first page
- Print duty cycle:
- up to 3,000 sheets per month
- Print resolution:
- 1,200 dpi
- Print modes:
- draft, laser equivalent, best
- Print media types and sizes:
- letter, legal, envelopes (#10, monarch), executive; photo paper; transparencies; iron-on transfers
- Scan resolution:
- 2,400 x 4,800 ppi optical; up to 19,200 ppi enhanced
- Scan color:
- 16-bit per RGB color; 48-bit total
- Fax transmission speed:
- three seconds per page at 33.6 Kbps
- Fax resolution:
- up to 300 x 300 dpi for black or color
- Input capacity:
- 100 sheets
- Output capacity:
- 20 sheets
- 32 MB RAM; 64 MB maximum
- Ethernet, phone/fax line, USB
- 8.5 x 17.1 x 15.8 inches (H x W x D)
- 13 pounds
- Operating systems supported:
- Windows XP Home or Professional; Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit); Mac OS X v10.4 or later; Linux
- part #CC653A (included) or #CC654A (not included)
- part #CC656A (included)
- Black and color:
- part #CN069F (not included)
This printer is covered by a 90-day warranty from the refurbisher.
Refurbisher Partner Policies
This product is provided by our refurbisher partner Arrow Electronics. Each of our partners has its own policy regarding shipment, returns, and end-of-life recycling. See RCI Refurbisher Partner Policies to know what to expect when requesting products through RCI.
When your RCI equipment reaches the end of its life, send it back for free and responsible recycling with the RCI End-of-Life TakeBack Program.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. Please read this message: it contains important information.
Within 10 business days after your donation request has been approved, our refurbisher partner will ship your equipment via ground. After that, it may take up to five days (seven days for Alaska or Hawaii) to receive your equipment.