GrantStation is a web-based service for nonprofit organizations, charities, and public libraries with profiles on current grantmakers and step-by-step tutorials on how to secure available funding.
This discounted offer provides a one-year membership to the GrantStation service for one user at your organization. You may receive one GrantStation membership per request. If you need more than one membership per request, you will need to contact GrantStation directly. See the Membership Details tab for more details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GrantStation to
- Find and contact grantmakers who are most likely to fund your project or program
- Learn the best practices for writing grant proposals and creating a successful grant strategy
- U.S. Charitable Giving: Members are connected to the top national, regional, and local giving programs. They can perform powerful, targeted searches on thousands of private grantmakers, including foundations, corporate giving programs, religious funders, and associations with grantmaking programs.
- Federal Grants and Loans: The federal grants and loans section offers detailed program, contact, and application information on an extensive listing of federal grant opportunities. This information is updated twice weekly. It is produced exclusively for members and sorted by deadline date.
- State Grants and Loans: GrantStation links to each grantmaking department in every state, making state funding research easier.
- International Charitable Giving: GrantStation identifies grantmakers based in other countries that support organizations throughout the world.
- Write and Learn: Step-by-step tutorials provide guidance on building grant requests, writing letters of inquiry, managing grant awards, and diversifying your grants portfolio.
- GrantStation Insider: GrantStation's weekly bulletin of grantseeking opportunities is delivered right to members' desktops each week. The Insider provides the latest information on upcoming national and regional funding opportunities. The Insider also includes a link to the Talk2020 podcasts, which highlight lesser-known funding sources.
Information on membership benefits and a video tutorial are available on the GrantStation website.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address to confirm the request. This message will provide a link to a form for updating your contact information.
- Within 10 days, GrantStation will send you a welcome message with login information.