GrantStation is a web-based service for nonprofit organizations, charities, and public libraries with profiles on current grantmakers and step-by-step tutorials on how to secure available funding.
This discounted offer provides a one-year membership to the GrantStation service for one user at your organization. You may request up to 20 memberships during this promotion. If you need more than 20 memberships, you will need to contact GrantStation directly.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GrantStation to
- Find and contact grantmakers who are most likely to fund your project or program
- Learn the best practices for writing grant proposals and creating a successful grant strategy
- U.S. Charitable Giving: Members get connected to the top national, regional, and local giving programs. They can perform powerful, targeted searches on thousands of private grantmakers, including foundations, corporate giving programs, religious funders, and associations with grantmaking programs.
- Federal Grants and Loans: The federal grants and loans section offers detailed program, contact, and application information on an extensive listing of federal grant opportunities. This information is updated twice weekly. It is produced exclusively for members and sorted by deadline date.
- State Grants and Loans: GrantStation links to each grantmaking department in every state, making state funding research easier.
- International Charitable Giving: GrantStation identifies grantmakers based in other countries that support organizations throughout the world.
- Write and Learn: Step-by-step tutorials provide guidance on building grant requests, writing letters of inquiry, and managing grant awards.
- GrantStation Insider: GrantStation's weekly bulletin of grantseeking opportunities is delivered right to members' desktops each week. The Insider provides the latest information on upcoming national and regional funding opportunities. The Insider also includes a link to the Talk2020 podcasts, which highlight lesser-known funding sources.
Information on membership benefits and a video tutorial are available on the GrantStation website.
Current GrantStation members are eligible for this promotion. A one-year membership obtained through this offer will add an additional year to an existing GrantStation membership, but multiple requests can't be applied to a single membership. Existing memberships obtained as a benefit from the Membership Value Program or the Premium Licensing Program cannot be extended with this offer.
Before requesting a membership, make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in your TechSoup member profile. Within 10 business days after your request has been approved, GrantStation will send the login information to this email address. If you prefer the membership to be in the name of someone else in your organization, you will be prompted to complete GrantStation's Contact Update Form.
Important Information for Public Libraries
Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address to confirm the request. This message will provide a link to a form for updating your contact information.
- Within 10 days, GrantStation will send you a welcome message with login information.