GoToWebinar is an online web conferencing tool that allows up to 100, 500, or 1,000 attendees and one organizer to meet and collaborate securely over the web and on the phone. A host can invite users to participate in an online seminar on the GoToWebinar website, which can be accessed through any Java-enabled web browser.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for new GoToWebinar users at Citrix's current rates. After you request this offer through TechSoup, you'll pay Citrix directly for the discounted subscription. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GoToWebinar to
- Provide informational webinars about your organization
- Record online meetings for later review
- Conduct fundraising events on the web
- Collaborate online with colleagues and other partners
- Audio options: The host's GoToWebinar software provides audio for all participants. Each attendee can choose free integrated VoIP services or toll-based phone conferencing using a randomly generated area code and phone number.
- Desktop sharing: Hosts can share their computer's desktop screen with attendees for both viewing and collaboration. This allows all web participants to see and interact with the same slide show, desktop, or selected application in their web browsers.
- Video conferencing: Up to six participants can share live video streams in a meeting with HDFaces high-definition video conferencing.
- Software integration: Microsoft Office users on Windows can collaborate on an open file by clicking a Meet Now link within Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Recording and playback: Hosts can record webinar sessions — including audio — for future review and reuse. They can post recordings on a website or email them for on-demand viewing.
- Webinar aids: GoToWebinar includes all of the capabilities of GoToMeeting and gives hosts the following additional abilities.
- Give multiple guest panelists speaking and control privileges right from the start
- Before the webinar begins, gather co-presenters for a pre-meeting conference call
- View and respond to questions from attendees
- Practice in advance to make sure everything goes as planned
The Citrix website shows a feature comparison of their web conferencing products.
This offer includes phone and email support and access to online help files, training videos, and user guides 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.