GoToTraining is an online interactive training tool that allows up to 25 users and one organizer to conduct training sessions on the web and over the phone. A host can invite users to participate in an online meeting on the GoToTraining website, which can be accessed through using any Java-enabled web browser.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for new GoToTraining users at Citrix's current rates. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also pay Citrix directly for the discounted subscription.
See below for more details about the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GoToTraining to:
- Conduct online training sessions with volunteers
- Teach an online class to remote users
- Give impromptu online presentations
- Audio options: The host's GoToTraining software provides audio for all participants. Each attendee can choose free integrated VoIP services or toll-based phone conferencing using a randomly generated area code and phone number.
- Desktop sharing: Hosts can share their computer's desktop screen with attendees for both viewing and collaboration. This allows all web participants to see and interact with the same slide show, desktop, or selected application in their web browsers.
- Video conferencing: Up to six participants can share live video streams in a meeting with HDFaces high-definition video conferencing.
- Software integration: Microsoft Office users on Windows can collaborate on an open file by clicking a Meet Now link within Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Fee-based training: Hosts can collect online payments and track income for training sessions via PayPal.
- Training aids: GoToTraining includes all of the capabilities of GoToMeeting and allows hosts to perform the following additional abilities:
- Design course catalogs
- Configure the size of classes
- Provide participants with tests and materials
- Create a content library for storing tests and materials
- Include a timer for courses and tests
The Citrix website shows a feature comparison of their web conferencing products.
The discounted subscription allows you to host an unlimited number of online training sessions with up to 25 attendees for one year. It includes one organizer seat.
If you have an existing GoToTraining or Citrix account from a prior subscription, TechSoup offer, or free trial, you'll need to create a new account using a different email address to receive this discounted subscription. You cannot use this product to renew a GoToTraining subscription.
Each GoToTraining subscription also includes a GoToMeeting subscription for hosting online meetings without GoToTraining's audience management and interactive training capabilities.
After the one-year period ends, Citrix will automatically renew the subscription at a discount of 50 percent off the retail price unless you choose to cancel.
Credit Card Required
Citrix requires a valid credit card number to pay for your discounted service and for automatic renewals.
This offer includes phone and email support and access to online help files, training videos, and user guides 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.