GoToMyPC for Individuals is web-based remote access software that provides secure access to a PC or Mac through the Internet. A remote user can access the files, programs, email, and network resources of a host computer running the GoToMyPC software. To work on the host computer, the remote user logs in to the GoToMyPC website from any Java-enabled web browser.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for new users of GoToMyPC for Individuals at Citrix's current rates. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also pay Citrix directly for the discounted subscription. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GoToMyPC for Individuals to:
- Access organization computers from home, while traveling, or after normal business hours from a variety of different web browsers and operating systems
- Temporarily share access to a host computer with another Windows user in your organization
- Encryption: Security features include:
- Secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption on the GoToMyPC website
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption of the data stream, including keyboard and mouse input
- Multiple passwords
- Move files: Drag-and-drop file transfer allows Windows users to move files, folders, and directories between the host and remote-access computer. Remote users can also access printers on the host computer.
- Multiple monitors: Users can work on multiple monitors, whether the monitors are connected to the host computer or the remote-access computer.
This offer includes phone and email support and access to online help files, training videos, and user guides 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.