GoToMeeting is a web conferencing tool that allows 25 users and a host to collaborate securely on the web and over the phone. A host can invite users to participate in an online meeting on the GoToMeeting website that can be accessed through any Java-enabled web browser.
This offer provides access to an 80 percent discount on a one-year subscription for new GoToMeeting users at Citrix's current rates. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also pay Citrix directly for the discounted subscription.
See below for more details about the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GoToMeeting to:
- Conduct online meetings and video conferences with remote users
- Give impromptu online presentations
- Provide online training to volunteers or other users
- Audio options: The host's GoToMeeting software provides audio for all participants. Each attendee can choose free integrated VoIP services or toll-based phone conferencing using a randomly generated area code and phone number.
- Desktop sharing: Hosts can share their computer's desktop with attendees for both viewing and collaboration. This allows all web participants to see the same slide show, desktop, or selected application in their web browsers.
- Interactivity: Hosts can change presenters or transfer control to other attendees so they can work on the host computer as if sitting in front of it. Participants can communicate with each other through GoToMeeting's chat features or through a simultaneous audio conference.
- Video conferencing: Up to six participants can share live video streams in a meeting with HDFaces high-definition video conferencing.
- Encryption: Security features include:
- Secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption on the GoToMeeting website
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption of the data stream, including keyboard and mouse input
- Multiple passwords
- Software integration: Microsoft Office users on Windows can collaborate on an open file by clicking a Meet Now link within Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
The Citrix website shows a feature comparison of their web conferencing products.
The discounted subscription allows you to host an unlimited number of online meetings with up to 25 attendees for one year.
If you have an existing GoToMeeting or Citrix account from a prior subscription, TechSoup offer, or free trial, you'll need to create a new account using a different email address to receive this discounted subscription. You cannot use this product to renew a GoToMeeting subscription.
After the one-year period ends, Citrix will automatically renew the subscription at a discount of 80 percent off the retail price unless you choose to cancel.
Credit Card Required
Citrix requires a valid credit card number to pay for your discounted service and for automatic renewals.
This offer includes phone and email support and access to online help files, training videos, and user guides 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.