GoToAssist Remote Support is an online tool that allows IT staff to provide technical support by remotely accessing and controlling users' computers and mobile devices.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for new GoToAssist users at Citrix's current rates. After you request this offer through TechSoup, you'll pay Citrix directly for the discounted subscription. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have dedicated IT staff, you can use GoToAssist Remote Support to:
- Cut travel costs when supporting remote users
- Improve security by upgrading devices when users aren't present
- Reduce time spent on routine repairs and upgrades
- Live support: Your IT technicians can connect with and support up to eight live users at a time. Both users and technicians can chat and share their screens with each other.
- Remote access and control of unattended computers: An IT technician can support remote computers and servers without an end user present for emergency work or routine maintenance. The end-user will need to first install GoToAssist software in order for IT staff to connect to it.
- Team-based support: The web-based Management Center allows you to set up multiple technicians, assign permissions, and specify which unattended computers and devices they can access.
- Mobile devices: IT staff members can remotely access and support mobile devices. They can also use GoToAssist on an iPad or Android mobile device to remotely access and support other computers.
This offer includes phone and email support and access to online help files, training videos, and user guides 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.