Ultralingua's French-English Dictionary is language reference software that allows you to translate words from French to English and from English to French. You can look up words both from the Ultralingua application and from within documents. The dictionary contains 85,000 entries with 270,000 translations.
This donation licenses an organization to use French-English Dictionary by Ultralingua on one computer.
Benefits for Organizations
You can provide employees and volunteers with a language reference while saving the cost, paper, and shelf space of printed books. If your mission is educational, you can use the dictionary as a teaching aid.
- Related phrases: Search results show definitions for the main word and for phrases related to it.
- Hotkey searches: You can look up words from within some software programs using a customizable hotkey.
- Verb conjugations: You can display the conjugations of French verbs in 15 tenses and English in 12.
- Numbers: You can type numbers of any length as numerals and instantly see them spelled out as words.
- Flashcards: You can make flashcards for studying the language and display them in slide-show form.
- References: The application includes grammar references and guides to written correspondence in both languages.
Ultralingua provides email support with this donation. The Ultralingua support page offers answers to frequently asked questions, video tutorials, and a link to their support forum. Phone support is not available.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.