FluidSurveys is a web-based application for creating online surveys and collecting and analyzing survey data. Users without any programming or design experience can create surveys through a drag-and-drop interface and then invite participants to complete them on the FluidSurveys website. Survey authors can then analyze the results and share them with others, either online or by exporting results as one of several available file types.
This donation provides a one-year subscription for a FluidSurveys Pro account. The Pro version allows an organization to create an unlimited number of surveys with an unlimited number of questions in each and to collect an unlimited number of responses per survey.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use FluidSurveys to:
- Gather feedback about your website, campaigns, events or new initiatives
- Understand your community's needs
- Get insight into your donors' funding preferences
- Multiple question types: Authors can include a variety of question types in a survey, including multiple choice, yes/no, rankings, and questions that allow a text response. You can direct participants to a specific question or page in the survey based on their response to a previous question. You can create single-question polls and embed them on a website or blog. You can allow poll participants to view real-time results as animated graphics.
- Drag-and-drop editing: You can rearrange survey questions, copy and paste them, and move them from page to page or from one survey to another. When you modify your survey, you can see a real-time preview of how it will actually appear.
- Publishing options: You can allow anyone to respond to a survey by visiting that survey's URL or restrict responses by IP address or with web cookies. You can protect a survey by specifying a single generic password or by generating a unique password for each participant.
- Real-time analytics: You can view real-time results online in tabular and graphical form and share them with a selected audience. You can export both tabular and graphical results as Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Rich Text Format files, and Adobe PDF documents.
- Support for multiple languages: You can design versions of a survey in multiple languages, allowing participants to choose from any of the available languages. Results from all language versions are then reported as being from the same survey.
- Multiplatform access: FluidSurveys is usable from any computer with web access and a web browser. Apps for Android and iOS let you work with existing surveys from a tablet or smartphone.
Signing Up for the Free Version
This donation is an upgrade from the free version of FluidSurveys. Before you request this donation, you must create a free account at the FluidSurveys website. The free version limits the number of questions per survey to 20 and the number of responses to 100.
Support is available from FluidSurveys via email and on the FluidSurveys website through help documentation and video tutorials.
Discounts Available to TechSoup Members
Organizations that are not eligible for this donation or that require more advanced survey functionality can receive a 10 percent discount on any FluidSurveys offering directly from FluidSurveys. To receive this discount, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your TechSoup login email address.
Shopify Integration Available at Extra Cost
If your organization uses a Shopify online store, you can subscribe to an app from Shopify that lets you send surveys to your customers manually or automatically.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after TechSoup approves your donation request. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.