Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is a tool for managing email signatures in Outlook. It allows one administrative user to set up email signatures and customize rules for their use for all Outlook users in an organization. Signature Manager Outlook Edition distributes signatures directly to end users' Outlook clients, including Office 365 and Outlook Web App.
This donation licenses you to use Signature Manager Outlook Edition to manage signatures for 25 users, including both end users and administrative users.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Signature Manager to:
- Promote your organization or fundraising campaigns with standardized outgoing messaging
- Keep constituents up-to-date on news and events
- Guard against potential legal issues
- Support for media and dynamic data: Signatures can include text, images, and social media links as well as user information dynamically filled in from your organization's Microsoft Active Directory.
- User choice of signature: You can arrange for users to have any number of signatures and let them choose the one that's appropriate to the current email. They will see the default signature as they type.
- Time-based signatures: You can create signatures that appear for a specified duration or that change throughout the day.
- Rule-based signatures: You can customize which signature is displayed according to user identity, distribution group, domain, or any Active Directory attribute.
Which Edition to Get
If your organization uses an Exchange server, Signature Manager Exchange Edition is probably best suited to your needs.
The two editions are compatible, though, and you can add Signature Manager Outlook Edition to provide capabilities like:
- Allowing end users to see the email signature as they write the email, rather than only in the Sent Items folder
- Giving end users a choice of signatures in their Outlook menu
- Deploying signatures to Office 365 and Outlook Web App
Exclaimer Signature Manager includes licenses for up to 25 users. You can obtain additional licenses from Exclaimer at a 35 percent discount.
Support Not Included
Exclaimer does not provide support with this donation. Organizations that want to receive full telephone and email support as well as product updates can purchase a one-year support contract from Exclaimer at full retail cost, which is $55 per year for 25 users, and higher for more than 25 users.
A trial version of Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is available. Exclaimer encourages you to begin the trial before you request this product from TechSoup. The trial version includes full phone and email technical support and is fully functional for unlimited users for a period of 30 days after installation. A license received through TechSoup will unlock it for permanent use for up to 25 users with no need to reinstall.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.