Exclaimer Signature Manager is a tool for managing email messaging and signatures in Outlook. It allows one user to set up email signatures and customize email settings for all Outlook users on a network, with no action required from individual users.
Organizations can use Signature Manager to standardize outgoing messaging, keep constituents up-to-date on news and events, and guard against potential legal issues.
Signatures can include user information from an organization's Microsoft Active Directory as well as logos, banner ads, and RSS feeds. Messaging settings allow for signatures that appear for a specified duration or that change throughout the day.
Program settings also allow the administrative user to specify the default font and formatting for all outgoing messages and to designate the default email editor for all users as Word or Outlook.
The users see exactly what the recipient will see and can make changes, if needed, on a message-by-message basis.
This product is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Here are some notable features of this product:
- The software allows users to design their own signatures or make use of Exclaimer's Outlook templates, which can be customized with an organization's logo and information.
- Administrative users can customize which signature is displayed according to user identity, distribution group, domain, or any Active Directory attribute.
- Signatures can be set up to be in effect during a certain date range, during specified days of the week, during specified times of the day, or using any combination of these settings.
- Outgoing message formatting for all users can be restricted to a specific font, size, and color; messages can also be restricted to HTML, rich text, or plain text.
- Signatures are visible in the email editor, making messages in the Sent Items folder the same as those seen by the recipient.
Additional Licenses and Software Available at Reduced Rates
Exclaimer Signature Manager includes licenses for up to 25 users. Nonprofits that obtain this donation can obtain additional licenses from Exclaimer at a 35 percent discount.
Organizations that request this donation may request Exclaimer Mail Utilities, a server-level email tool, directly from Exclaimer at a 20 percent discount. See this worksheet for a comparison of Signature Manager and Mail Utilities features.
Support Not Included
Exclaimer does not provide support with this donation. Organizations wishing to receive full telephone and email support as well as product updates can purchase a one-year support contract from Exclaimer at full retail cost, which is $55 per year for 25 users, and higher for more than 25 users.
A trial version of Exclaimer Signature Manager is available. Organizations are encouraged to begin the trial before requesting this product from TechSoup. The trial version includes full phone and email technical support and is fully functional for unlimited users for a period of 30 days after installation. A license received through TechSoup will unlock it for permanent use for up to 25 users with no need to reinstall.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.