DonorPerfect Online for Growing Organizations is a web-based application for fundraising and donor management. DonorPerfect has an all-in-one database that stores the types of information nonprofits use for fundraising and reporting.
This donation provides for databases of up to 1,000 records. Organizations with larger databases should not request this product.
Here are the major capabilities of DonorPerfect:
- Gift management: automated acknowledgments and receipts; soft credits and split grants; quick gift-entry interface
- Pledge processing: quick pledge entry; unlimited payment schedules; delinquent pledge reports
- Donor management: relational household records; unlimited names and addresses; cross-reference records
- Contact management: tickler file; prospecting workflow; unlimited notes
- Grant tracking: proposal management; foundation profiles
- Reporting and analysis: campaign and solicitation effectiveness; donation summary and analysis; constituent information
- Integration with third-party software: DonorPerfect data can be shared with products like Word and Excel
DonorPerfect Online is usable from any computer with web access and a web browser. Product updates and enhancements require no installation work by an organization's IT staff.
DonorPerfect screens and fields can be customized to suit the specific needs of organizations. Fields can be added, deleted, moved, and renamed.
This donation allows one user at a time to use DonorPerfect.
Support is available in the form of a clients-only website featuring a user forum, how-to guides, tips, newsletters, manuals, and other documentation. If support is desired by phone, email, or fax, support plans can be purchased from DonorPerfect.
Organizations that do not qualify for this donation for budgetary reasons (see the Rules, Eligibility, and Restrictions) can receive a 10 percent discount directly from DonorPerfect if their annual budget is less than $1 million.
Here are some notable features of this product:
- Organizations have access to DonorPerfect's library of recorded webinars. (Live webinars are available at extra cost.)
- DonorPerfect Mobile gives you access to your DonorPerfect Online system from iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
- The Import Module can import new records or update existing records.
- Volunteer management tools can track scheduling, assignments, and hours and dates of service.
- Customizable merging personalizes emails, e-newsletters, postal mailings, and other communications.
- Web Link lets you implement online donation, event registration, and other forms.
Additional Services and Fees
To complete the process, you must enter the credit card that would be billed for additional services. This is an authorization for charges that will be paid directly to DonorPerfect and not to TechSoup. If you do not use additional services, you will not be billed.
If, at a later time, the organization's database grows to more than 1,000 records, the organization will be billed $25 a month, for which it will receive space for 500 additional records. If more increments of 500 records are needed, each will cost $25.
Licenses for additional simultaneous users can be obtained directly from DonorPerfect at a cost of $50 a month per user.
The following are among the add-ons available at extra cost directly from DonorPerfect:
- DonorPages: personalized fundraising pages for use by constituents
- Integrated credit card and e-check processing for one-time and recurring gifts
- Matching Gifts: searches for employer matches
- DonorSearch: screening of databases for donors' giving capacity
- QuickBooks integration: downloading transactions directly to QuickBooks desktop products
- Email marketing: templates and tracking tools for broadcast email — newsletters, invitations, appeals, and so on
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.