This refurbished Dell PowerEdge 2850 server provided by our refurbisher partner Arrow Electronics does not come with an operating system installed and does not include a rackmount kit, keyboard, mouse, or monitor.The make and model pictured may not be the make and model you receive.
The server will meet or exceed these specifications:
- two 2.8-GHz single-core Intel Xeon (64-bit)
- minimum of 1 GB
- Hard disks:
- two 36-GB SCSI drives
- Optical disk drive:
- Internal drive bays:
- six 3.5-inch hard drive bays, 3.5-inch optical drive bay
- Expansion slots:
- You have two configuration options depending on how you choose to set up your server:
- 100-MHz PCI-X option: one 3.3-V, 64-bit, 100-MHz PCI-X; one x4 lane width PCI-Express; one x8 lane width PCI-Express
- 133-MHz PCI-X option: three 3.3-V, 64-bit, 133-MHz PCI-X; one x4 lane width PCI-Express; one x8 lane width PCI-Express
- Power cord:
- Interface ports:
- Ethernet, PS/2, serial, USB, VGA
- 2U rackmount
This equipment is classified as Condition A, meaning that it meets the highest functional and cosmetic standards of refurbished equipment.
This server is covered by a 90-day warranty from the refurbisher.
Refurbisher Partner Policies
This product is provided by our refurbisher partner Arrow Electronics. Each of our partners has its own policy regarding shipment, returns, and end-of-life recycling. See RCI Refurbisher Partner Policies to know what to expect when requesting products through RCI.
When your RCI equipment reaches the end of its life, send it back for free and responsible recycling with the RCI End-of-Life TakeBack Program.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. Please read this message: it contains important information.
Within 10 business days after your donation request has been approved, our refurbisher partner will ship your equipment via ground. After that, it may take up to five days (seven days for Alaska or Hawaii) to receive your equipment.