Connect2give is a mobile marketing channel that enables organizations to develop and engage with their communities and collect mobile donations via mobile devices. The Complete Plan includes services for mobile web donations, text donations applied to either a phone bill (commonly referred to as "text to give") or credit card, and mobile alerts.
This offer provides a one-year subscription to Connect2give's Complete plan for $1,248, a 50 percent discount. It includes:
- Unlimited cellphone and credit card donations
- One mobile donation keyword for use with the 2give service
- One mobile donation keyword for use with the 2pledge service
- One keyword for use with the 2alert service
- A mobile website with up to four hours of customization support
- 6,000 outgoing mobile messages each month for use with the 2alert service
- A credit card reader for mobile devices for collecting donations in person
- Access to Connect2give's merchant account
When you request this product, you will make three payments:
- TechSoup admin fee: This is a one-time fee of $99, paid to TechSoup.
- Subscription fee: This is the 50 percent discounted annual rate of $1,248, paid to Connect2give.
- Mobile Giving Foundation approval: This is an annual fee for the 2give service. Approval requires a first-time payment of $350. Annual renewals are priced at $100. These fees are paid to the Mobile Giving Foundation and are waived for Better Business Bureau Seal Holders.
See below for more details on additional fees collected by Connect2give during the subscription.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use the Connect2give Complete plan to:
- Develop and engage with your community via text messages by sending additional donation requests, promoting events, calling for volunteers, sending updates, and more
- Provide a simple process through which likely donors can give to your organization using the text messaging service (SMS) on their mobile phones
- Create a responsive mobile website for collecting donations and sharing information about your organization
Four Services Included in This Plan
- 2alert: Send instant alerts to drive followers to events, promote advocacy, and notify members about emergencies.
- 2give: Collect $5 or $10 donations billed directly to the donor's cellphone when they text a custom keyword. You can designate one custom keyword with this subscription. You will need to choose it when you set up this product with Connect2give.
- 2pledge: Collect large donations from established donors via credit card, schedule recurring donations, and gather contact information from donors.
- 2web: Add mobile giving capabilities and social media campaigns via a custom mobile website that works on any web-enabled smartphone. Mobile websites can include multimedia content, sign-ups for 2alert messaging, social media links, an events calendar, and the ability to donate by 2give or a credit card.
Connect2give Fees and Upgrade Details
Connect2give charges a small fee per donation. The amount of this fee depends on which service the donor uses to make the donation. It also depends on whether you use your own merchant account or the one provided by Connect2give as part of this offer.
You can choose to add extra features for an additional charge after you have requested this product. View Connect2give's standard fees and upgrades page for more information.
Mobile Giving Foundation Approval Required
In order to set up 2give, your organization must be approved by the Mobile Giving Foundation and have an annual budget of $500,000 or more. This approval is currently priced at $350 and can be renewed for $100 per year. If your organization is listed a Better Business Bureau Seal Holder, this fee is waived.
Connect2give is an approved provider to the Mobile Giving Foundation and will assist you with this process after you request the product. TechSoup is not a party to this approval. See the Mobile Giving Foundation website and guidelines for more information.
TechSoup discount recipients can renew this product through Connect2give at 50 percent off of the rate at the time of renewal.
Connect2give offers live training and technical support via email, phone, and the web.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged. Connect2give will allow you to upgrade or downgrade if needed.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, Connect2give will contact your organization with information needed to complete the account activation.