ClickTime Corporate is an online time-tracking platform that allows organizations to plan, manage, and report on employee time.
This offer includes one year of ClickTime service for 10 individual users. Each person using the ClickTime service (employee, contractor, or volunteer) must have an individual ClickTime user license.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use ClickTime to
- Generate reports to show grantmakers and funders the specific results of their projects
- Calculate the wage cost of projects or initiatives
- Detail the total proportion of each person's time dedicated to a particular project
- Predict staffing headcount required to execute prefunded projects
- Simple time-entry interface: The web-based timesheet simplifies entering time and descriptive notes at the task level.
- Reports: You can run more than 50 reports built into ClickTime or create your own with custom report building tools.
- Complex billing and cost rates: You can measure the costs of your programs with specific billing or cost rates for employees.
- Data export: You can export data to Excel or QuickBooks (U.S. versions only) and make PDF files of any report.
- Mobile features: The smartphone-optimized ClickTime Mobile Web Edition as well as official apps for iOS and Android give you access to timesheets on mobile devices.
- Email notification for incomplete timesheets: You can set up ClickTime to remind users to enter their time and specify how many hours are needed for a timesheet to be complete.
You can learn more on ClickTime's website.
ClickTime offers three free support incidents. On the ClickTime website, you can find quick-start videos, a quick-start guide, a user manual, and an FAQ.
Continuing Service After One Year
After one year, organizations can renew their service directly through ClickTime at special discounted nonprofit rates of $5 to $8 per user per month, depending on what features are used.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.