ClickTime Basic is a web-based service that provides easy time tracking and resource management for all levels of employees. Users can enter time either directly online or on their desktops for automatic upload when the user goes online. Managers can run reports on employees, clients, jobs, and tasks.
This offer includes one year of ClickTime service for 10 individual users. Each person using the ClickTime service (employee, contractor, or volunteer) must have an individual ClickTime user license.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use ClickTime Basic to:
- Generate reports to show grantmakers and funders the specific results of their projects
- Calculate the wage cost of projects or initiatives
- Detail the total proportion of each person's time dedicated to a particular project
- Predict staffing headcount required to execute prefunded projects
Previous experience using software as a service (SaaS) is helpful.
- Simple time-entry interface: The web-based timesheet simplifies entering time and descriptive notes at the task level.
- Reports: You can run more than 50 reports built into ClickTime.
- Data export: You can export data to Excel or QuickBooks and make PDF files of any report.
- Mobile features: The smartphone-optimized ClickTime Mobile Web Edition as well as official apps for iOS and Android give you access to timesheets on mobile devices.
- Email notification for incomplete timesheets: You can set up ClickTime to remind users to enter their time and specify how many hours are needed for a timesheet to be complete.
- Frequent backup: ClickTime backs up your data four times a day.
ClickTime offers free email support for two incidents. After that, an annual fee of $40 applies. On the ClickTime website, you can find quick-start videos, a quick-start guide, a user manual, and an FAQ.
Continuing Service After One Year
After one year, organizations can renew their service directly through ClickTime at a special discounted nonprofit rate of $5 per user per month.
TechSoup cannot refund the administrative fee for this product, and you cannot exchange it.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.