The ASA5500-SSL-50= is a license upgrade for Cisco ASA 5500 or 5500-X Series security appliances to support up to 50 concurrent Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN sessions and other premium capabilities.
This donation includes an AnyConnect Premium 50-user license for a single security appliance. Licenses are not stackable, meaning only one license can be applied to any one security appliance. Note that this license pack does not increase the maximum number of concurrent VPN sessions a security appliance supports.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have an applicable security appliance, you can use this license upgrade to:
- Reduce travel by extending network resources to virtually any remote user with access to the Internet and a web browser
- Maintain security by customizing access for individuals in your organization's network according to their roles, such as teleworkers, contractors, and partners
The AnyConnect Premium license supports the following:
- Clientless SSL VPN
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility and client connectivity
- Cisco Secure Desktop (Host Scan and Vault)
- Full tunneling access to enterprise applications if needed
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Licenses
TechSoup might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When your request has been approved, you will receive a product authorization key (PAK) through standard mail within eight weeks. You will be directed to enter this key and your router serial number on the Cisco website, which will provide you with an activation key. Entering this key through your router's command-line interface will activate your licenses.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.