The CISCO1921-T1SEC/K9 is a T1-ready bundle consisting of one CISCO1921-SEC/K9 1900 Series router and one HWIC-1DSU-T1 high-speed WAN interface card (HWIC).
The CISCO1921-SEC/K9 is a modular router in the 1900 Series. 1900 Series integrated services routers provide access to the Internet, the organization's headquarters, or remote offices while securing and protecting critical data with integrated Cisco IOS Software security features and capabilities. They also reduce costs because they're capable of handling multiple services typically performed by separate devices.
The Cisco IOS Software Security technology package provides secure VPN connectivity features, integrated threat control with the Cisco IOS Firewall, and identity management features with authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies.
The CISCO1921-SEC/K9 can be customized with a wide range of field-upgradeable interface and security options.
Other capabilities include the following:
- Two enhanced high-speed WAN interface card (EHWIC) slots with native support for WAN interface cards (WICs), HWICs, and voice/WAN interface cards (VWICs)
- Two Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports
- Integrated USB 2.0 port to allow future software support for enhanced provisioning and simplified image distribution
- Support for up to 25 secure sockets layer VPN (SSL VPN) users if you are running Cisco IOS Software Release 15.3(3)M or later.
- 512 MB DDR2 DRAM; 256 MB internal flash memory
The HWIC-1DSU-T1 is a one-port T1 data service unit/channel service unit (DSU/CSU) HWIC providing T1 access.
More information about the CISCO1921-T1SEC/K9 is available on the Cisco website.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
TechSoup might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When TechSoup approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page.