Bitdefender Small Office Security with the on-premises console is security software that is managed in an organization's own infrastructure rather than in the cloud. It protects networked laptops, desktops, servers, and mobile devices from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and other threats.
This donation provides a one-year Small Office Security subscription for up to 50 users and two servers. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Bitdefender Small Office Security to reduce resource costs and centrally manage protection for your organization's network.
- On-premises management: The console, or Control Center, is deployed as an appliance that runs in a virtualized environment. Control Center provides full visibility into the organization’s overall security posture, insight into global security threats, and control over its security services. Integration with the existing system management and monitoring systems simplifies automatically applying protection to unmanaged desktops and servers.
- Antivirus and antispyware: Security scanners can detect and clean viruses and quarantine viruses, spyware, adware, Trojans, and rootkits on all endpoints and servers.
- Mobile device protection: Bitdefender apps downloaded from manufacturers' official app stores extend protection to iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
- Desktop firewall: The firewall prevents unauthorized users from accessing users' computers when roaming or working remotely using unsecured networks. Configuration settings include Internet blocking and access by IP address, application, port, or protocol to protect against inbound and outbound threats.
- Behavior-based protection: Security for Endpoints stops emerging threats by analyzing the behavior of a given program or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Bitdefender continues to analyze the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
If your organization requires more than 50 users on a single network, please contact Bitdefender directly.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.