Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is software that protects networked laptops, desktops, servers, and virtual machines from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and other threats. Network protection is managed through a central console.
This donation provides a one-year GravityZone Business Security subscription for up to 25 devices. Of these devices, 8 can be servers or Linux machines. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have experience with network administration, you can use Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security to reduce resource costs and centrally manage protection for your organization's network.
- Management console: The console, or Control Center, is deployed as an appliance that runs in a virtualized environment. Control Center provides full visibility into the organization's overall security posture, insight into global security threats, and control over its security services. When you activate the product, you choose one of two types of console.
- Cloud: Bitdefender hosts this console, and the administrator connects to it with a web browser.
- On-premises: You deploy this console as an appliance that runs in a virtualized environment in your organization's own infrastructure. You should choose this type only if you have experience with virtualized environments.
- Antivirus and antispyware: Security scanners can detect and clean viruses and quarantine viruses, spyware, adware, Trojans, and rootkits on all endpoints and servers.
- Behavior-based protection: Security for Endpoints stops emerging threats by analyzing the behavior of a given program or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Bitdefender continues to analyze the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
- Desktop firewall (Windows workstations only): The firewall prevents unauthorized users from accessing users' computers when roaming or working remotely using unsecured networks. Configuration settings include Internet blocking and access by IP address, application, port, or protocol to protect against inbound and outbound threats.
- Content control (Windows workstations only): Content control allows administrators to define traffic scan options and schedule web access while blocking or allowing certain web categories or URLs. They can also configure data protection rules and define permissions for the use of specific applications.
- Device control (Windows desktop and server operating systems only): Device control applies security policies to devices attached to endpoints. It prevents data leakage and malware infections that can result from using USB flash drives, Bluetooth devices, CD or DVD players, storage devices, and so on.
If your organization requires more than 25 users on a single network, TechSoup also offers GravityZone Business Security for 50 users.
If your organization requires more than 50 users on a single network, please contact Bitdefender directly.
Current subscribers to GravityZone Business Security or Bitdefender Small Office Security can use this donation to add another year of protection. Small Office Security users will need to upgrade to GravityZone. After the upgrade, only 8 of the protected devices can be servers or Linux machines.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.