Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac is security software that protects Macs from viruses, spam, and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Bitdefender Antivirus to:
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spyware
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Behavior-based protection: Antivirus for Mac stops emerging threats by analyzing the behavior of a given program or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Antivirus continues to analyze the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
- Phishing defense: Antivirus for Mac analyzes and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- File quarantine: Antivirus for Mac immediately isolates infected or suspected files before investigating them in the Bitdefender Antivirus Lab.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.