BetterWorld Audio Conferencing Services allow organizations to collaborate on the phone using their existing phone systems.
This offer provides audio conferencing for an unlimited number of participants within the United States and Canada for the discounted rate of 2.5 cents per minute per participant. This TechSoup offer facilitates your access to discounted rates, but you will pay BetterWorld directly for the discounted services. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use BetterWorld Audio Conferencing Services to:
- Host conferences with up to 125 participants
- Add security to conferences by requiring passwords and preventing additional participants from joining
- Brand conferences with your organization's custom script and announcements
Reservations are not required, but meetings with more than 125 participants require confirmation of service availability. The conference chairperson schedules and manages the conference by phone.
- Participant entry options: You can allow participants to join a conference directly or hear hold music until the conference begins.
- Name announcements: The operator announces each participant's name as they join the conference.
- Email/fax confirmation: The conference system can confirm with the contact after he or she makes a reservation.
- Muting: Participants can mute and unmute their lines, and leaders can mute and unmute the entire group.
- Polling: Leaders can survey participants by asking predetermined questions, which participants may answer by voting with a specific number on the telephone keypad. The leader receives the results after the call.
See a user guide and full list of audio conferencing features.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.